Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check out my band's song!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by terms bassist, Jan 26, 2002.

1. My band has just come back from recording our Debut EP here in Australia. we have a song taken from it for free download at www.mp3.com.au/uneventerms Check it out guy's and tell me what you think. it's probably our most comercial song and i think it rocks. anyway's if you guy's have time give it a listen and tell me what you think. that's at www.mp3.com.au/uneventerms

2. listening to it now. Sounds cool! How do you write songs like that? I like this song! It's cool! Good luck w/ your band.

3. thanks oddman, well with that song I wrote all the music and arrangements and then brought it to my singer with freash ear's. and I made him write the vocal melody parts pretty much in the first two run over's, so it would have a spontanious feel to it (which is often the most catchy). the whole song probably took me 2 hrs to write and the singer took about 30 mins. so it's a very spontanious song.