Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check out my band's updated sites!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by lildrgn, Jan 31, 2002.

1. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Hey TB'ers!

My band just finished recording and mastering 6 songs. They are up for consumption at our mp3.com site. Take a listen and let me know what you think! I recorded 4 songs with an Ernie Ball Sterling and 2 with a MIJ P-bass with EMGs. Hindsight being 20-20, i should've stuck with the EBS, but i had Must Use New Gear Syndrome and kinda blew it. Oh well...

Also check out my updated band page for more stuff. Pix, bio, things like that.

If you're in the Seattle area, come check us out at the Central tomorrow night, February 1st. We (Ethyl) are headlining and should hit the stage around 11:30 or so. Late? Yes. Worth it? Definitely.

Gwon

2. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Cool stuff man! I like your songs. Don't forget to use the calander to show when and where you play. I'll come and see ya in socal.

3. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Gabu!

Thanks for the kind words. Currently checking out your site. I *love* that picture and the style of the front page. Very cool. Not home made (like mine), but hey, free is me as they say!

Gwon

ps: any original songs?