1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check Out My Girlfriends Photoshop Pic (Warning: Slightly Gorey)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Oxblood, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    My girlfriend drew this in photoshop completely freehand and I just think its completely amazing. It looks so realistic and I have never seen someone draw this good by hand on the computer. I just had to share it with you guys. I love it!

hand2500.

Tell me whatcha think about it? Im no photoshop expert by any means but I think she has some talent.

2. The overall techqniue is very good. She does have a lot of talent.

But I would make the blood a little redder. And it kinda looks like the fingers are on backwards. But like I said, it's good. She should be proud.

Rock on
    Eric

3. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Syracuse NY
    Endorsing artist: Dingwall Guitars
    I like it except for the vestigil finger.

4. I think the phrase you're looking for is..."I think she has some issues".

5. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Buh bye.

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Gross.

-Mike

7. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Hey don't get upset if folks make comments after you voluntarily posted a pic for public consumption.

8. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Your gonna sit there and tell me you wouldn't get upset if someone said your girlfriend had "issues"? I think not. People don't have to make totally rude and ignorant posts, but thank you for encouraging them. :)

Now im not looking for a big fight here, lord knows I have been in way too many on here. I just want people to tell me what they think about the picture, and not my girlfriend. I did not ask if they thought my girlfriend had issues or not, because I could really care less.

9. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Me? Encourage? I wasn't the one who posted the pic and gave it a "click me" title.:)

10. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    No, but you were virtually saying it was ok to make rude posts when they are not called for. :)

11. slick519

slick519

Aug 11, 2001
    Salem, Or
    the picture does show some photoshop stamina, thats for sure.

But i have to say, if you are willing to put an image such as this (which obviously depicts a separated arm with the wrists slit via "up the street" style) just get ready to talk about possibly the subject of her art. I assume that she would consider it art.

I dont understand why she would be offended by a few harmless online comments, which so obviously pertain to the subject matter of her art. If i post a picture of myself blowing my head off, generally people infer that maybe i DO have some issues with suicide.

but if there actually is NO girlfriend, and you are just trying to live vicariously through some made up person so you can reap the good comments and shed the bad ones.... for shame.

for shame.

12. FireBug

FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    Houston
    I agree that drawing pictures of mutilated limbs in your free time may seem a bit strange to some, but I can't help but defend the fact that it's art and whether you like it or not, it does not mean you have to take cheap shots at the man's girlfriend. It's also important to realize that it IS the internet after all, but you can only get so far in an arguement before someone calls you retarded for arguing over the internet.

Hey, at least she got it right; down the lane and not across.

Btw, she obviously very talented.

13. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida

Squirrel Nuts! LOL that is great!! May I use that one?

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    First the picture.....then she shows up with an "interesting" screen name. Yeah, issues are something this artist does have. Along with skills to draw like that.

FireBug.....lame picture.

-Mike

15. Mike Money

Mike Money In Memoriam

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Firebug, delete it. It is BANNED here.

As for the original picture...

I don't like it. Looks fake... the blood looks like blots, and the bone is pixelated around the edge.

16. FireBug

FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    Houston
    I've never heard of individual pictures being banned. When was this?? The bottom portion with the cursing had been cut off, too.

Thanks for the warning though...

17. So did she have an actual severed arm available to base it on?

18. FireBug

FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    Houston
    Ugh...yeah, I'd hate to be THAT hand model.

19. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    It's a decent image, but I don't understand that is trying to say. Is there a reason for drawling a severd arm? What is this piece trying to say?

20. FireBug

FireBug

Sep 18, 2005
    Houston
    It's showing you the correct way to slit your wrist. Tomorrow I will draw everyone a picture of someone committing hara-kiri. Then I will post it on the internet and hope nobody criticizes it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.