Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check out my new songs!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by lildrgn, Apr 20, 2004.

1. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Hey everyone,

Just spent 2 days in the studio and recorded 3 songs. I think they turned out pretty good. Nice and full sounding. Please take a listen and let me know what you think.

And You Lean

Name

Sunshine Anthem

2. alapantera

alapantera

Mar 22, 2004
    Wisconsin
    I'm having troubles downloading the music. I couldn't get "name" at all... and would get about 300k of the other 2 before the downloads stoped.

3. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Are you trying to d/l them or stream them? If you left click on any link, it should open up an a/v player to play the songs. Try again?

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I fixed the link for name, try again.

5. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    The problem with 'name' was that the URL had a capital 'N' but you had put in a lowercase one in your link.

6. lildrgn

lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    whoops! :oops:

Thanks!

7. OrionManMatt

OrionManMatt

Feb 17, 2004
    Houston
    Pretty good. Tell your drummer to step it up though. :D He sounds lazy to me for your kind of music. Tell him to look at Appleseed Cast and their drummer.

The bass sounds good too. :bassist:

8. alapantera

alapantera

Mar 22, 2004
    Wisconsin
    well i tried again... I am on dial-up. so i try to save files whenever possible. since your links pointed to mp3 files i figured i could. Still couldn't save them.... and streaming them i got disconnected from the server around 10% into the song. I guess it was not ment to be... which is a shame cause i liked the 20 seconds i heard. ;)

9. Nice work, the mix sounds quite good to me.

I think the drumming sounds good, but my drummer just goes crazy and beats the crap out of his drums regardless of what is going on in the song at that time, so I enjoy hearing a drummer whose playing is a little more subdued.