check out my PUNK band

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by AntagenBass, Nov 2, 2004.

1. AntagenBass

Nov 2, 2004
    I know that punk bass player are looked at like bitches among harcore bass players, so I just wanted to gauge what you guys think of me.

P.s I personaly think that episode 1 has the best bass lines.
  2. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    It sounds like Pennywise.
  3. AntagenBass

Nov 2, 2004
    Wait are you saying that all of our songs sound like Pennywise to you, our that one song inperticular sounds like Pennywise?
  4. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Pennywise? Maybe the Greenback Effect, but that's it. It reminds me a lot of Anti-Flag, which is definitely a good thing. I really like the #2 influenced lines all around your music. Just get your vocalist to work on his solo singing. The group singing is where it should be, but the solo stuff needs work.

I really like your bass lines though, I can tell you've come a long way as a bassist and I will prolly be listing you as one of my influences in the future.

But yeah, please get your singer lessons or do something about him and then tour and get signed.

I think Caught is my favorite, it definitely has the right idea. That will probably be your best promo song, and the one to get you signed.

Keep up the good work with the writing.

PS - I added you guys (to my band's (Westshore) friends) on myspace, send me a message sometime.
  5. AntagenBass

Nov 2, 2004
    Thank you for the kind words man, and I accepted the freind request on myspace.