Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check out my recordings!!!!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by caesarbass, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    They worked for me.

2. abark000-thanks, i did it right!!! yeah!!!

3. alapantera

alapantera

Mar 22, 2004
    Wisconsin
    these sounded pretty good... but could definately use some development. and i'm sure you're already aware of that ;)

4. ++++1111111
    I'm just happy that my DAW is working correctly and that I'm able to post some songs, FUN STUFF!!!!

5. Bosch

Bosch

Aug 12, 2005
    Nietzsche
    Hello caesarbass,

Updatedheavyguitar.mp3 is a very cool piece!
    I put Winamp on repeat and started jamming. For fun I recorded one take. Just wanted to let you know the song was inspiring!
    Here's my guitarsolo on it:
    http://home.hetnet.nl/~boschracing/caesarbassfun.mp3
    Regardz,
    Bosch / The Netherlands :cool:

6. Bosch-thanks for the kind words!!! I'm going to make some time later tonight to listen to your solo, thanks for doing that. I think it will inspire me to actually finish the song.

7. Bosch-I love it!!! First and foremost, you are a smokin' player!!! I listened to a couple of your mp3's, on your website, and I really liked them. I'll have to go back and listen to all of them. I listened to the first two. Thanks for doing the recording on my tune, I'm very inspired to finish the damn thing now, I especially like to outro solo section over the D- part...very, very cool!!!!!
    Thanks again!!!

8. Bosch

Bosch

Aug 12, 2005
    Nietzsche
    Hahaha :) Cool! :cool:
    Thanx! This was just a jamtake, so once you've finished I would be honoured fill a genuine solo :D

9. I will take you up on that!!! :bassist: