Check out my 'SNES Quiz' please!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Feb 24, 2004.

1. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi all.

Seeing that only 2 people pm'd me questions for my 'TB quiz' (thanks by the wya) I decided to search elsewhere for question donars.

I managed to get togther a bunch of questions to test snes know how.

Please follow it through and post your results on here :) As an incentive, the 'you scored this many points images' are fairly novelty/snes related :)

2. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    image link're spoiling the magic..don't you fell the magic?
  3. Woo 28%!

The only thing I actually knew were some of the sound questions, and the Kraid question.
  4. Jason Carota

Jason Carota Gold Supporting Member

Mar 1, 2002
    Lowell, MA

50% and a bonus point. Better than I expected.
  5. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    I got 74%. Some questions were frankly quite silly IMHO (those regarding statistics, and the Mario-in-boot/Sonic ones). Re: Question 6 - you mean "exits" not "levels". ;)
  6. 84%...I obviously need more things to fill up my time ;)

One would be cool if it showed you the correct answers to the ones you missed....
  7. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Thanks. I actually made a few up at the last minute just so I could get it done. If you've any suggestions to replace some please say and I'll do it (as well as credit ye!)

Click here to take the SNES quiz!
  8. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    I actually had it doing that to start but it became too much work once I got to question 4 :p I'll go add it in when I've time.
  9. Pause

Jun 4, 2003
    Miami, FL
    59%, whoo hoo
  10. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    [​IMG]Click here to take the SNES quiz!

Not too bad. 78% plus bonus. I wanna know what I got wrong though. Oh yeah, and I don't think 13a has an answer. Last I checked, none of the main characters from SOM had "official" names. I could be wrong, though.
  11. IIRC Question 13a is not about a character from SOM, but rather Crono from Chrono Trigger....
  12. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Actually, it is the guy from secret of mana.

His 'official name' (according to the guy who put forward the question) is 'Randi'. I checked around a few undergoundy sites and they all seemed to aggree so I put it on to throw off even seasoned veterans).

PS- I'm doing the 'you got these ones wrong' bit now, I'll repost when it's up :)
  13. yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Hi (again).

The 'you got these wrong' bit works now:

"Questions you got wrong (on request of the TalkBass' Crew!): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,
  14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

I played the sports games. You should have had some Madden, and NBA Jam: TE questions in there!! :D

15. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

I got like 90 something %. Something about not "mushroom" for improvement lol.
  16. Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    68%, not too bad.