1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check out our drummer in the studio

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by capnsandwich, Apr 9, 2010.

1. This is just a scratch track and the actual drum tracks that'll be used on an upcoming CD I'm playing on. This dude's a MONSTER on drums, IMO at least.

2. clutebass

clutebass

Jan 15, 2010
    Cincinnati
    that was awesome... i love watching studio footage, of anyone really. the whole process is just very fascinating to me to see all the different approaches. cool song too!

3. sleepytime

sleepytime

Nov 10, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah!

4. Thanks guys. I'm pretty stoked about this project myself. I'm hoping this will lead to a bunch of gigs this summer. It's just too bad though, that the drummer plays with half of Columbus, Ohio already.

5. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    He's a beast. Nice one!

6. He's good, but not as flashy as I was expecting. Which might or might not be a good thing.

lowsound

7. He can be flashy, believe me on that. He's just a professional so he does what he needs to do to get the job done. Flash + studio time = frustrated producer/engineer a lot of the time.