1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Check out our new song!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by carl-anton, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Hey guys! Happy new year to you all. Here's a new song for you. Hope you like it. (I do :)) Feel free to comment.
    London Breeze

2. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Cool tune man. It's really mellow in a good way.

3. Thanks man! We recorded it in the breaks while we recorded two other songs for a vinyl single. Ironicly this is the best sounding one of the three.

4. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    I love it!!!!...Great tune...bass is awsome...Don't play, however, I learned to listen for it...very nicely done.!!

5. Thanks Superfreak! Are you saying you don't play bass?

6. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Excellent! Vocals sound great - natural and intimate, not overproduced.

7. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Yup, that's what I am saying. I joined b/c some else I know plays the bass, so I joined to learn about this persons interest. Little did I know, that I would fall in love with this site, appreciate the art of bass playing. I also learned terms and such while being on here. So now, I am hooked. Good job.

8. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    :eek:

Intruder!!! :mad:

:p :rolleyes: :D

9. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Uh, uh...I was told to stay so...Nananana booboo.:p

And,in case you haven't noticed, I was voted for for favorite TBer and...I was included on a deserted island with Nick...See? I'm special...

Doh!

________

I had to delet some of your faces b/c it wouldn't let me post my reply!...sorry man