Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check out our new song!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by carl-anton, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Hey guys! Happy new year to you all. Here's a new song for you. Hope you like it. (I do :)) Feel free to comment.
    London Breeze

2. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    Cool tune man. It's really mellow in a good way.

3. Thanks man! We recorded it in the breaks while we recorded two other songs for a vinyl single. Ironicly this is the best sounding one of the three.

4. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    I love it!!!!...Great tune...bass is awsome...Don't play, however, I learned to listen for it...very nicely done.!!

5. Thanks Superfreak! Are you saying you don't play bass?

6. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Excellent! Vocals sound great - natural and intimate, not overproduced.

7. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Yup, that's what I am saying. I joined b/c some else I know plays the bass, so I joined to learn about this persons interest. Little did I know, that I would fall in love with this site, appreciate the art of bass playing. I also learned terms and such while being on here. So now, I am hooked. Good job.

8. Gabu

Gabu

Jan 2, 2001
    Lake Elsinore, CA
    :eek:

Intruder!!! :mad:

:p :rolleyes: :D

9. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Uh, uh...I was told to stay so...Nananana booboo.:p

And,in case you haven't noticed, I was voted for for favorite TBer and...I was included on a deserted island with Nick...See? I'm special...

Doh!

________

I had to delet some of your faces b/c it wouldn't let me post my reply!...sorry man