Check out our new tune...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Nov 8, 2004.

1. we FINALLY finished some stuff, here's a link to "freedom?" .. New CD will be out SOON! Have a listen, lemme know what you think..... Oh yeah, backup vocals in the choruses is Brian from Mower (best band in San Diego) ... :D
  2. bump for wanting feedback...

anyone listen to it?? I can't here at work and i don't have internet at home right now. I have heard some earlier versions but not this finished one.. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.. :)
  3. Sorry, Gus, can't listen to it. My sound card is effed-up. :(
  4. De Teng

De Teng

Oct 27, 2003
    Utrecht, Holland
    Sounds very good!

Nice groovy riff, a little dragging which needs it (positively meant) and the recordings sound very well too. Good drums and bass, sounds as a stable rytm section.

The vocals are not very distinctive during the couplet vs chorus, which could lead to a better result in the end, so the song is even more expressive than it is now. Personal taste says... 'not perfected yet'.

Guitar solo is IMHO weak and not functional in this part of the song. It's ok to place a 'quieter' part with more 'air' in it, but the solo has to carry this out and it doesn't.

Overall: 80% rating of what it can be. (Don't forget the first sentence I wrote, you wanted some feedback and criticism...?)

+ bandsound, groovyness and rythm section.
    - guitar solo weak, a bit flat vocals.