Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

check out this canadian movie!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by robb., May 11, 2004.

1. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Indeed, I posted this here a while back, it's a very neat movie.

oops, your link didn't work, here

The cat with Hands

2. Zed TV is great. it's a show that's on...every night? i can't remember now. i haven't actually watched in a while, but at times, it's one of my favourite shows. short films made by everyday people. you can make a film and upload it to the site, and then they play them on TV. lots of great edgy stuff. some weird unintelligible stuff. a full range.... if you get CBC, i say check it out.

3. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I was just linked this from another forum,

The posters description was very apt

you get, Hilarity
    (contains mild nudity)

4. i wish. i live in mississippi. i grew up in west michigan, so i didn't get acquainted with the joy of CBC until i went to college at michigan state. all the detroiters who watched the windsor station had to have it in the dorm cable system.

i miss hockey night in canada.

robb.

5. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Hey RCZ, Do they build the Peavey Cirrus in the Meridian factory. I am in Jackson and was just wondering.

6. I make machines for meridian

7. abark -- there's actually nine facilities in meridian (to the best of my memory). the cirrus is made in plant 2, which is on the southeast side of town. i love going to plant 2.

if you're in jackson, we should meet up some time. i go to jackson all the time. or if you want to drive to meridian, i could probably set you up with a tour of plant 2. my new band is also playing our first gigs on the 21st and 22nd if you want to drive out for that. i'm really excited.

i'd also be willing to drive out there to see a gig of yours.

robb.

8. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Thats cool man, I appreciate the offer, but I am not in a band yet.

What are you guys called, I wouldn't mind a trip to Meridian over the summer, my fall semester just ended.

I would like to tour that factory though, that or the one where the American Milleniums are built.

Keep in touch man, not to many Mississippians on this board :D

Adam Barkley

9. i was hoping for terrence and philip
    [​IMG]