1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Check out this CL genius.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Silas Martinez, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Silas Martinez

Silas Martinez

Jan 17, 2007
    Denver, CO
    http://sacramento.craigslist.org/muc/405219792.html

Accepting auditions for positions in my new band
    Reply to: comm-405219792@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-08-25, 9:00AM PDT

Hi, I've been playing guitar for almost three monhts now and I've taken my final lesson last week from the best rocking music teacher in SAC! He say's I'm already way ahead of the game and, guys, trust me - I HECKA KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!! I'M FREAKING AWESOME! I can't beleive that someone like me is lucky to be as talented as I am. So now I'm ready to take the next step in my career, so I need some musicians to back me up. I got da skillz to take us all da way, if you know what I mean! If Eddie Van Halen and Steve Vai had a love child I would be better than him!!! That's how freaking amazing I am! I'm NOT joking, I'm dead serious. I read a lot of posts from these emo brats and punkers and they sound retarded, but I'm serious! I'm 15 now, imagine what I'll be playing like by the time I'm 20! Lets put something together and take it all the way!
    Seriously, I'm not saying I'm God's gift to the guitar, all I'm saying is that the electric guitar wasn't worth anything until I came along! Come on people! We haven't had a real guitar hero since the 90s! Let's get out there and make it HAPPEN!N!!!!!!
    -James

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 405219792

2. It either has to be a joke, or a good argument for birth control.

3. Anyone in his area to go to an audition?

4. Musiclogic

Musiclogic Commercial User

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    Strong grasp of the language.......which language I am not sure...LMAO

5. Scottgun

Scottgun

Jan 24, 2004
    Virginia
    He might be saying all this tongue-in-cheek. If not, who cares? It wouldn't be the first time someone with overestimation of their musical abilities made it to the big time.