1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check out this custom Jazz w/ MM pup!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by basskababble, Jul 21, 2008.

1. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Nice, but not approaching $2000 nice IMO.

Marshall

2. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    $2000...really? Wow, MIJ necks are getting freaking expensive.

3. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
  4. I was too lazy to write a caveat. I'm not the seller. I just noticed it and thought it was unique. I wouldn't pay anywhere near that, but I'm getting used to Miami being rip off central. Interesting Idea though. It's not often you see something that unique.

5. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    Didn't mean any disrespect. Simply saw your location and thought it was a little strange this to be in HOT deals...
    Sorry...

6. Yeah my bad. Kind of mis-use of hot deals. You could probably talk this guy down some and i thought someone might be extremely interested since there's a few people out there i'm sure that want the MM sound without the width of the nut.

7. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    Sure, he's selling it on ebay for 1750 OBO.

8. smperry

smperry Administrator Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    No harm in posting, but the neck width isn't a big deal. The Sterling covers that. For $2K it should be a real brand, not a body attached to a MIJ Fender body. Even if I loved the bass, I wouldn't bother contacting someone who wanted 3X what I thought it was worth.

Just my opinion,
    Marshall

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021