Check out this video clip of my 'hood, shot from a helicopter...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by dryheatbob, Aug 5, 2005.

1. ...and if you look reeaaallll close you'll see some idiot be chased by about half the peace officers in Maricopa county.

I missed my nanosecond of TV fame when he passed me about 5 seconds before the video clip started. Must've been doing about 80mph. In typical big city fashion, I was peeved cause I thought he'd make me late for work. :rollno:

2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    watching it now
  3. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Just finished it. Damn id hate if someone side swiped me like that.
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    he is flooring it and there is no cop cars to be seen...

People who try to run from cops (especially from helicaptor) are dumb and deserve and should be shot...

PS some people suck... i saw him trapped few times and people would let him go through by moving out of the way... ***... i would not move... I would ram my truck right into his dumb way... and cops better be right there behind me when i am doing so...

acctually i would ram my truck right into his front left wheel... real deep and then drive the hell away fast... it will create a scratch on my car... his car wont be able to move after i am done with it...
  5. One time I was on a freeway on ramp and a car came ripping down the shoulder, and I was so close to just pulling onto the shoulder, just because I thought he was a knobshiner trying to get in front of me. I thought he might not see my car or be able to stop in time so I stayed put. I'm glad I did because I didn't see the 3 cop cars chasing him, he totally would have plowed right into me.
  6. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Yeah... but as long as guy behind wheel either died or went to jail i think its worth it... Besides I do understand that if different situations you have act different... sometimes you have to move away (ie guy going 100 or you car is smaller then his or there are more people around that can get hurt etc)... in your case i wouldnt do anything either...

What i am talking is the ass in the white car around 5:44 on that video...

i will take a dent in my car to remove some ***hole from streets and will be proud of it... and if he threatens me in any way I’d love to pull the trigger…

I understand that sometimes you can’t take a criminal yourself... And that’s ok... but so many times people can stop a crime even before it happens and never do because they feel "it’s not their responsibility" I hate those people more then i hate criminals...
  7. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    scary stuff man

glad you're ok
  8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I think they needed another dozen cops to stand around and watch.

9. There were another dozen or so in pursuit, however there is a Dunkin' Donuts on the guys escape route and temptation proved too strong. Mmmmmm, jelly filled...

10. Ya know, I never felt any personal danger at all. When I got to work I did call my wife and tell her about the chase and said she should just call 911 if anyone beats on our door.

She just giggled and asked what possesed me to think she'd answer the door for anyone at 8 in the morning.

Smart woman, that wife of mine.

11. Whee!

Poor fella, must have been scary for him, guess he just panicked and bottled it! Looks fun though, if you don't think about the serious implications of what could have happened. Glad it ended safely.
  12. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK

You're talking about.... the driver? the drunk behind the wheel of car trying to get away from cops??
  13. Didn't know he was drunk.

But yes, I was talking about him. He was irresponsible and stupid, but I still feel sorry for him.

Sorry for not screaming for the guy's blood like, but he was obviously scared.

And before any of you start condemning me for taking the side of a man who could have injured and killed your families, I'm NOT taking his side. I just feel bad for him. It's just the way I think, I wouldn't like to have been in his shoes.