1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check that bass guitar and explain to this newbie xD

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by hery123, Sep 30, 2008.

1. hery123

hery123

Sep 29, 2008
    ESP LTD
    B-1005
    # Neck-Thru-Body
    # 34” Scale
    # Mahogany Body
    # Flamed Maple Top
    # 5 Pc Maple/Walnut Neck
    # Ebony Fingerboard
    # 47mm Standard Nut
    # Extra Thin U Neck Contour
    # 24 X Frets
    # Black Hardware
    # Hipshot Tuners
    # Hipshot Bridge w/ String-Thru-Body
    # EMG 40TW (B) / 40P5 (N) Active p.u. w/ EMG B64 3-Band Active EQ w/ Push-Pull Coil Tap
    on Volume (Bridge p.u.)
    # Finish: NS

thats a nice bass aint it?
    if you think so why nobody own it :(??
    and must i own it?
    if no why? xD
    yes i am a newbie i m asking stupid questions xD

Attached Files:

2. DaveF

DaveF

Dec 22, 2007
    New Westminster, BC
    Well it certainly has some nice features. Unfortunately that's not the only way to tell the quality of a bass. You need to hold one in your hands and play it, listen to the tone through a quality amp and see how comfortable it feels. Those are the most important things there are.

That being said, that manufacturer is excellent and makes many great quality instruments for the price. So your next step is to try one out yourself. Try as many others in the store as you can, also. Hopefully one will jump out at you.

Hope that helps :bassist:

3. hery123

hery123

Sep 29, 2008
    yeah you r rite but thats my biggest problem that i cant try any.. as i live in a small island we dont have many stores here and actually we dont realy have a music shop that has basses (we have but just beginner basses.. yeah i know its sad :p ) thats why i want to know anybody did ever tried it xD