1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Check this eBay auction out

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by morf, Mar 23, 2006.

1. lpdeluxe

lpdeluxe Still rockin'

Nov 22, 2004
    Deep E Texas
    No bids on a $10K CBS Fender?

Why am I not surprised?

2. I guess no one read this!:
    I could take posession and be clear out of the country in 3 months, easy! Then sell it back on eBay from Korea, or something!:bag:

10K! What a marroon!:scowl:

3. It's a shame he's unnecessarily dismantled it just to get some photos.

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Only way to prove originality. Buyers may be skeptical without this, and besides, the bass is designed to do this.

5. a big +1!

6. ibz

ibz

Apr 14, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    There's no way that's worth 10K especially with all the repaints, replaced pickguard, and all the other changes he did to it.

7. bannedwit

bannedwit

May 9, 2005
    Buffalo, NY
    That is exactly what I said when I saw that.

8. pet_peeve
    Not only is it not worth the bucks, I still don't understand how anyone could have the confidence to bid even 1K when the guy posts such c****y, dark, low res images. I post better images than those even if I am selling a $200 bass.
    /pet_peeve

9. BillyB_from_LZ

BillyB_from_LZ Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2000
    Chicago
    We probably shouldn't even be discussing this instrument. Reading the description, it's not for (wannabe) bass players...it's for guitar collectors... :D