Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check this out!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Personator, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Personator

Personator Guest

Mar 18, 2002
    Flemington NJ
    These songs are definately more synthy than bassy (I only did the bass for progression this morning), but this is the only forum that ever gives me useful feedback. Anyway, these and 3 other songs have been in the works for a few months and now the demo is going out to venues. The band is "Post-progressive industrial death techno", aka whatever we feel like writing. So, here we go:

The Omega Glory : A melodic instrumental, hopefully not to the point of being cheesey.

Progression : A much heavier, more rhythmic song with spoken-word ( i guess) vocals.

2. Personator

Personator Guest

Mar 18, 2002
    Flemington NJ
    Come on, someone must have something to say.

3. notabob

notabob

Sep 20, 2003
    cincinnati ohio
    ok, i do. i think that is some tight music. it has quite a bit of bass in it too, so it is appropriate to be on a bass forum. keep up the good work. im gonna listen to the mp3s again and then ill tell you more.

edit: i think i like progression more because it is busier and keeps attention well.