Check this out :)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Dude Chapman, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Dude Chapman

Dude Chapman

Apr 11, 2004
    Hello everyone, I am the bassist/chapman stickist/pianist in a band called Nurse from northeast Indiana. We have two songs from our debut album on our website if you are interested. Please stop by, and contact one of us if you would like a CD. Thanks!
  2. Pretty good. I normally don't criticize other people's music but I'd have to say that the weakest link would be the intonation on some of the vocals. Seems a bit flat in places. Good voice. Just needs some formal training perhaps. I think the rest is very strong and interesting. I'd go see you guys.

Regarding the web site, having a 20 megabyte picture gallery might be a deterrant for some people. I don't know how it happens but a lot of people shrink the displayed resolution of images even though they are full-size in memory. There is literally over 20 megabytes of jpegs just in the second image gallery page. On the plus side, when you click on an image to view the full-size version, it's very fast because you already downloaded it. :)

- Dave
  3. yeah don't resize in html won't help the download size... resize using some program such as gimp or something
  4. Dude Chapman

Dude Chapman

Apr 11, 2004
    i think the web designer just put them up there like that for now, and was going to work on resizing them later... thanks for stopping by.