Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check this out?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by RandallFlagg, Jan 12, 2005.

1. RandallFlagg

RandallFlagg Guest

Aug 18, 2003
    Kansas City
    Let me start out by saying that I know nothing about these amps and cabs (I'm an Ampeg kind of guy). However, this company is looking for working bands to throw equipment at....

http://www.madisonspeakers.com/

Who knows? Maybe you can be the next "ENDORSER".....

2. jondog

jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    Hmmm, I haven't read many good things about Madison, but if I played original music I'd give this a shot, if only to be able to say I had an endorsement deal :)

-----------------------------------------------

I want to be Endorsed

First we would like to tell you a little bit about what we are looking for. If you can follow these bullet points, we may be interested.

First and Foremost you need to understand that this is a business transaction. We give up product and promotional dollars in form of advertising in trade for use of your name. This must benefit us both financially. You get killer free gear, free advertising and our support. We get the use of your name, pictures and our product must be in front of alot of people on a regular basis.
    We need a bio. If one is not available, we need to know everything you can tell us about you and/or your band
    We need a demo CD
    We need your web address
    We need to know what you are playing on now.
    We need to know what your plans are or what you hope to achieve with your musical endeavor. What are you doing to achieve that goal?
    We are looking for creative, original music.
    We need to know what product or products you are interested in. (we do not endorse with PA gear)
    We have a budget we need to stick to due to the fact that we get hundreds of requests for endorsements. We are still a smaller company and if the budget doesn't allow for local endorsements we may have to try this at another time.
    There is the possibility of doing a partial endorsement where we could sell our gear at our cost to build it if our financial situation demands it.
    Email us at tech@madisonspeakers.com with the word "Endorse" in the subject bar.