Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Check this out...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by chaoslord, Aug 11, 2001.

1. I'm sure this will give some of you a very mixed emotion. I saw it today in an old metal edge magazine. It's Evan Seinfeld of Biohazard, playing a........................................well you'll just have to look at the pic and see.:D

2. Is that permanent marker on that bass? Couldnt he have at least used spray paint?

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
  4. CEGroove

CEGroove

Aug 7, 2001
    San Diego
    Well, let's see ... what to do if you have to play bass and can't really .... Oh, I know! Mark up your bass and body with hideous images and excuses for art. This way people will be so focused on what they see that they might forget to listen. That's it! Okay, now tattoos can be bought - the bass is another story ... does anyone have a magic marker?

5. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    That is one of the most Tattoo'd guys I've ever seen. Barring those fullbody tattoo types. Biohazard's cool though.

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    uh, i seriously doubt he used a magic marker on a fodera.

NEWS FLASH: there's wood that naturally looks like that :rolleyes:

7. CEGroove

CEGroove

Aug 7, 2001
    San Diego
    okay John. and I suppose some people are born with those birthmarks of Satan on their bellies too. ;)

8. See now the thing that I thought would be pulling at everyones brains is the fact that he's a big bad tattooed metal guy, playing a Fodera, with a pick.

Then everyone jumped onto the magic marker thing. :D For the record I'm with John on this one I think it's more than likely wood. Someone could email the pic to Vinnie and find out though if they want.

9. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    actually, i've got one that looks a lot like a big ... well ... nevermind.

10. What's everyone bickering about? i don't see a thing wrong!