1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Check this out...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by John K., Feb 3, 2003.

1. Whee!
    That's great!
    Just don't right click it in the "start" bar and click "close." My roommate tried that...bad idea. :p

2. how cruel dude. i could not get it off the screen. my son was laughing so hard watching me. and i then did the right mouse click due to not knowing what else to do. oh lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd. :D we were both laughing trying to get it off the screen. that was good. really good. :D

3. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

Wow...alt f4 didnt work.

It was funny but still...damn.

Thankfully I was able to use the taskmanager to kill it. Although not cleanly.

4. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    dang. i bit twice today. My brother sent me an email with a different link, but it did the same thing. This is what the email said:

You might want to pass this along to some friends.. 

There's an ad for Anheuser-Busch in the newspapers and they are having a beer promotion.  If you fill-in the online form at the website below they'll send you a complimentary (FREE) case of assorted domestic and imported beers - which is meant to introduce you to their products! Apparently they have this promotion going until the beginning of February.  Check it out..... 
    You might want to pass this along to some friends.. 

Anheuser-Busch.promo.it/asst./

Edit: I made the link so it doesn't work. Don't want to piss more people off.;)

5. you have to admit. it was funny. a smiley face screaming you are an idiot while trying to figure out how to stop it. the look on our faces at the time has to be priceless. i know my mouth was hanging open. then superfreak called me from work freaking out because she could not get it off her computer. to funny.:D

6. Haha, man, I was got so badly by this thing. It took me 10 minutes after I did the "right click to close" to figure it out.

Oh, and also, my friend told me he got so surprised by the "You are an idiot" thing that he almost had a heart attack, or so he says. :D

7. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Next time i'm on someone else's computer, i know what i'm going to set their homepage to...

8. Brendan

Brendan Supporting Member

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I want to click on the link...but I'm afraid...

9. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    Thanks ALOT...I was in the middle of my 10 page term paper...had'nt saved in the last hour. It is all gone now. Thanks again :D

10. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    The secret is to press control alt delete and delete it that way.

11. Shhh... keep it on the down-low...

12. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Word.

People are like "SO DAMN FUNNY! CHECK THIS MOTHER OUT!"

then they are like

"SWEET JESUS THAT WAS THE WORST THING EVER! KILLLLLMEEEEEEE"

I guess it's like people how like to ride scary rides and get off and go "That made me poop my pants, i thought i was going to die, I'm gonna go ride it again, it was so fun"

now how the HELL does that make ANY sense?!?!?!?!:confused:

13. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    thanks! jackass! :D

14. Don't be scared... mwahaha...

Here you go:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

Or, if you feel uneasy about that one...

Click here... Go on... you know you want to...

Hey, you didn't HAVE to click on the link... ;)

15. bill h

bill h

Aug 31, 2002
    small town MN

16. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    how about we include a warning when things might be obnoxious to get rid of for some folks, ok?

17. Don't even start with that! Think of this as payback for that damn post you made before!!! Stupid scary stuff with the scary faces... Stupid JT... ;)

18. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    :D glad i could be of service