Check this "P-Bass" out!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by relman, Aug 1, 2001.

1. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    P-bass?!! It doesn't even have a P-bass-style body. That is what i call kenling (sp?). That is just ugly.

check out my moving signiture: :D
  2. Yikes!
    That's quite a 'p' bass. Wormoth Jazz bass body perhaps? Convenient that the Fender logo was 'sanded off' the original neck. The guy does have good feedback.
    What the hell's with that pickguard?

3. ThunderStik

ThunderStik Guest

Jun 25, 2001
    Claremore OK.
    relman = cracksmoker (lol)
  4. That is fugly, well not that I look at it I think it wouldnt be so bad if it didnt have that pickguard it would then be just ugly. And what kind of pickups are those, certainly not a split coil P. And it has a Jazz body so it cant be a P bass. So in conclusion the guy that is selling that said he bought it for a lot... he got majorly ripped off!
  5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

That's hardly a straight-pull head on those strings. The G looks like it may actually clear the side of the head ever-so slightly.

And that "Fender sanded off" bit?! :confused: Nobody sands the logo off. I don't know whether he meant the decal or the "F" on the neck joint cover. Either way, that doesn't compute.

That body doesn't look right either....too thick and the lower right butt end of a Jazz drops lower than the left. This looks rounded and parallel to the left.

This bass has a lot to hide.