Checking in

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Woodchuck, Jul 23, 2005.

1. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Hello fellow lowenders! Man, this tour is fun, but VERY tiring! I'm having a great time, and this Sadowsky has more than lived up to her end of the deal. These things are a must have! Anyways, I've been having trouble with my Blackberry, so I haven't been able to contact alot of people. It's been solved now, so I'll try to contact as many folks from TB as I can. Reel Big Fish has treated us better than family, and we were all kinda mad when American Hi Fi quit the tour. There are various rumours as to why, one site said that they were sick of follwing el Pus every night, but I don't think so. If that's the case, then that's a weak reason. I still like them though, especially the drummer. He's a cool guy. Those New England TB'ers are a friggin hoot! I love those guys! Oh yeah, try not to hang out in Phoenix during the day in July! Good lord, 113 degrees?! That should be illegal!!! The bass players in the audience have been very supportive, and I think I've shown about 100 people my technique, so I'm looking forward to see what they do with it. Take care family o' mine!
  2. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Hey man, thanks for checkin' in! Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun. Playing with RBF must be freaking sweet!
  3. Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    I think I'll be at the St. Louis show, up at the Pageant. I'll try to say what's up.
  4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    James (Malthumb) and I were talking about seeing you at Freedom Hill in Detroit. But the Schedule didn't work out. How did that gig go?
  5. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Dooood! It's good to see you on here again. Although you've been such a stranger lately that we may need to change your name to Woodcharles.

Okay, I can tell when a pun falls flat. I'll go away now. *sigh*
  6. Ahh Woodchuck, you must come to Montreal! Have fun!
  7. Woodchuck!!! we just saw you guys about 3 hours ago at the H.O.B. here in SD!!!! (san diego to all you non and right coasters.... :D ).... FAT SHOW!!!! you guys rock....

woodchuck rules you guys, i called him about 90 mins before they were about to hit the stage and made sure we didn't miss the set.. Thanks Again man!!!! my girl has been diggin you guys hard, she was stoked!!!! Best "Suburban Thuggin" version i've seen yet (hey it's only been twice but.... :p ), or heard yet....

that was a white Sad if i'm not mistaken???? a 4-banger, and BTW your little personal introduction/solo ditty was HUGE...

Big Ups to El Pus yo!!!! Thicker Than Thieves says "WHAT IS ??????".... we been recording our new disc all week... you got one (or 4) comin man... any time you wanna rock in SD we got you guys...

EL PUS!!!!!

rockin man... just rockin...
  8. Starrchild

Nov 10, 2000
    The Bay.
    I saw Woodchunk and the crew last night at the Fillmore in San Fran, and all I must say these cats are for real, and tighter that a --------.

I got a chance to meet El Pus (not all at once) and hang with Chuck, these cat's are some cool azz brothers.

The tone coming from his finger's onto his Sadowsky and out of his GK rig was funky, very funky for someone with only 6yrs of playing exp.

Yo Chuck,
    getting home was a hell of a journey, considering I live about 35 miles from Sf, I had to use the public transit system, and walked the last 3 miles home at 1:30 in the morning, but if I had to do it over again I do it in a heartbeat.
  9. Woodchuck! I was wondering where you were at! Glad to hear the tour is going great. I had a blast, and yes, your disc is still spinning in my car often. Good fun stuff. Glad to meet ya. What a great bunch of guys in ElPus!

Take care, stay safe...and admire that eye candy (ya know what I'm sayin!) You STILL haven't told me the story about that girl in your video. :D

10. EL PUSSSS!

glad to hear its going well, Chuck! :)
  11. I'm disappointed I missed your show here, but a friend at work went and said he really dug it.

Maybe next time. :(
  12. Glad to hear that the tour is going well. It was great meeting you guys!