Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cheech and Chong

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by thedoctor, Jun 20, 2005.

1. thedoctor

thedoctor

Jun 20, 2005
    If any bassist has not hear the Cheech and Chong routine about Mr. Rogers interviewing a bassist, you got to go there! I know the whole thing by heart but I have listened to it for 20 years. Someone told me it is now on the In Concert album.

2. Time Divider

Time Divider Guest

Apr 7, 2005
    Is that the one where Mr. Rogers asks him, "What time do you get up?," and the musician says "Oh, when the sun is warm, man - 'bout one-, two-o-clock." Then Rogers asks him if he wants to go to the Magic Kingdom, and the guy says, "Oh no, it's too early for that."

3. "Egg-a-muffin."
    "I like the way you say that!"
    "You're bass looks like a violin, but it's bigger, isn't it?"

Stop me...

4. doctec

doctec

Mar 22, 2005
    Beaverton, Oregon
    Maybe "Radio Dinner" or "That's not funny... That's sick." Definitely a great skit, though!

Would you like to ride the magic trolley to the land of make-believe? No thanks, it's too early in the day for that...

What do you think about when you're playing? Mostly I be thinkin' 'bout my financial situation...

5. Available at Amazon.com(not affiliated).The actual track title is: Mr. Roberts #1. Thank you Google.