1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Cheezed at a Product malfunction

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by P. Aaron, Dec 13, 2006.

1. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

A brand new can of spray starch. It shot out in a stream and did not evenly cover my shirt, which I had to throw back in the laundry to wash the uneven starch out of. To take the product back to the store...well gas ain't cheap either. It's getting expensive to replace a stinkin' $1.49 can of spray starch.

I am getting fairly ticked off...

I iron my own shirts because all of the dry cleaners in my area are absolute failures at properly pressing shirts.

So I called the 800 number on the Niagara Starch can at 7:pM. "We're sorry, but our customer help line is not answered after 10:pM".

So I go to the website, there's no "contact us" info there. But I can book a hotel in Niagara Falls. I google the company and their state and leave a message on their answering machine there....a long distance phone call.

I want alot of coupons for this hassle, or I'll fight to get that stinkin' "Good Housekeeping" seal of approval wiped off their stinkin' faulty cans of spray starch.

2. Mark Wilson

Mark Wilson Supporting Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Toronto, Ontario
    Endorsing Artist: Elixir® Strings
    I wasn't aware anything decent came out of the falls.

You know...expect for your hydro.

If you want, PM me tomorrow. I can give them a call Friday for you. I'll be back in the Falls then