Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

cheifs fans?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by lithium, May 9, 2003.

1. lithium

lithium Guest

May 8, 2003
    ive been a kansas city chiefs fan for as long as i can remeber. i know the chiefs arn't the best team but, everyone i live near loves the rams. i was just wondering how many people love the chiefs and how many people hate the rams?

2. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    I think that Larry Johnson was an interesting draft choice. It really makes me wonder about Holmes' condition. It's too bad really. What a great success story. Holmes is an undrafted free agent, bounced off of two teams I believe, and becomes greater than Faulk.

If the Chiefs can get better defensively, and keep Gonzalez happy, they're a strong team. The defense will have to help though, especially if Holmes isn't himself.

I like the Rams. It's too bad about Warner really. I don't know if he'll ever be an elite QB again. That hand injury might have some lingering affects, and when you couple that with the fact that he was always prone to throwing INTs, much like Favre, it's not a good combo. Now he's forcing things, thinking the magic will always be there. Faulk isn't getting battered. I don't know if he's got more than 3 years in him. He's been missing a couple games each season now lately. And when you look at the RBs with longevity, like Emmitt Smith and Marcus Allen, they're always stayed healthy. I was really hoping the Rams picked up Boss Bailey in the draft, but oh well.

3. lithium

lithium Guest

May 8, 2003
    i agree. keep gonzalez happy, improve defense,let homles get better, and practice.