1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chela Rhea is made out of Awesome!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by wintremute, Jan 31, 2017.

1. wintremute

wintremute mediocrity at its finest

Oct 16, 2014
    Vegas
    Endorsing Artist: Langstrom Carrot Farms
    New to her fandom? Start here: Chela Harper - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives

Her personal project is Sarasvati. To me, it's a blend of Eastern music and metal. I can't remember how I found it, but I'm so glad I did. I love it!

So, back in Feb of 2015, I downloaded all of the songs on her bandcamp site.
    It's only $4, so go get your copy!

I happened to check the bandcamp page back in early November (hoping for new material), and I saw that she was offering signed EPs! I quickly made my purchase. Around mid-December, nothing had shown up, so I shot off an email asking for an update. She had been on tour, and thought that the bancamp page was taken down (so I don't think she realized I had placed the order). She apologized, and said she'd get the CD to me.

Well, I got it today...and MORE! In addition to the signed CD, she included a postcard with a cool note to me, some autographed picks (not only purple (my favorite), but a good thick gauge that I like), AND A SET OF STRINGS! How cool is she!?!?

So, join her fandom. Download her songs, and prepare for Sarasvati's new album (which should be coming out very soon). I will bask in the utter coolness that is Chela.

BLG5pXT.