1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chemtrails,...Seriously

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by warwick.hoy, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.

Does tinfoil protect against chemtrail's "toxic soup"?

I made a hat for you.

[​IMG]

2. These people are morons....it's freakin' condensed water vapor! :rollno:

...chemtrails...

3. DRafalske

DRafalske

Nov 6, 2008
    Hebron, KY
    X2.
    I chuckle every time I hear this nonsense.

D

4. warwick.hoy

warwick.hoy

Aug 20, 2006
    Spokane, WA.
    Beta Tester: Source Audio.
    One of my "friends" posted that vid to her facebook. I'm like,...."really?" I'm considering deleting them.

5. RWP

RWP

Jul 1, 2006
    About as believable as global warming.

CHEMTRAILS, an inconvenient truth. :D

6. LilRay

LilRay Commercial User

Dec 27, 2007
    Between my Roscoe and Leather
    Owner: Cockeyed Cow Custom Leathercraft
    Chemtrails;

Bourbon laced pilot pee.

:D

God Bless, Ray

7. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Some people believe dumb nonsense.

8. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    oh wow, the older brother of one of my close friends always goes on about these. He also stipulates that: fluoride in the drinking water is put in by the government to cause brain damage and amnesia, the space shuttle blew up because all of the astronauts weren't free masons, every year top members from both the Democratic and Republican party go to a secret cave and commit human sacrifice, Hannah Montana is a tool of the government used to brainwash complacency into our children, world governments are embarking on a massive eugenics program, and much much more.

we all believe that poor Devin has developed schizophrenia. His cocaine habit hasn't helped with this, I'm sure. We've yet to get him professional help.

9. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    [​IMG]

10. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    Prince believes it, it must be true!!!!11!!

11. L-A

L-A

Jul 17, 2008
    Eh?
    They removed fluoride in Qu├ębec's water. Now that I'm protected from the evil chemical industry's clutches, I have to be anal about dental hygiene just to keep my cavities down to a minimum.

The conspiracy theorists shifted money from the gov. to a private network of practitioners. Surely, there's a more powerful conspiracy which wanted more money.

12. that reminds me of this person

13. Kipaste

Kipaste

Jun 27, 2006
    Helsinki, Finland
    Paranoid coke head or not, he might be right about that :)

About that video, in the beginning there was a brief photo with a description "anti gravity helicopter." Almost fell off my chair. What does that have to do anything and most of all, if there would be such an amazing thing as anti gravity technology, why would it be fitted in a standard issue helicopter? Is it because this way they can do traffic reports with it without anyone knowing that the signal is broadcasted from a super hi-tech top secret superchopper?

14. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    There are more than 2 sides to these stories/issues, folks.

'Free your mind' is right - but you don't need a tinfoil hat to do it.

Don't be so quick to refute these as ridiculous

While aspects of these stories may be wrong or ridiculous, other parts of them are/may be more correct than you would give them credit for.

Look how easily the 'conspiracy' becomes more important than certain facts that get brought to light re: Fluoride, Aspartame, Soy, 'Chemtrails' (contrails/covert geoengineering, whatever you want to call it), GMOs, Monocrop farming, Grain finished/fed beef and pork, egg and chicken farming practice, Grain-heavy diets, dairy pasteurization, etc.

So whether or not you look at these as being 'conspiracies', there are significant health and social effects that - while individually insignificant to many - have enormous effects on the public.

So of course...these issues are quite literally conspiracies, but perhaps not in the 'big brother' way that they're being introduced to us en masse.

Weather Modification and HAARP, while often expressed as something sinister DO exist. Whether or not you want to believe certain things about the intentions behind them is entirely up to you.

Of course, you can deny they exist but that's just as dangerous as expecting it to be a big plot against us.

Don't panic.

15. Lurker79

Lurker79

Jul 3, 2008
    Hayward, CA
    All I know is that when I don't wear my hat, I control big brother. It has to be some kind of weird feedback issue.

16. Simo98

Simo98

Jun 18, 2009
    QLD, Australia
    Bah, you beat me to it! ;)

I like conspiracy theories..

To be honest this one isn't too far fetched in a couple of aspects.. however other parts are just completely rediculious.

The main part that is missing is some form of motive.. The government isn't going to go pumping billions of dollars a year into a massive cover-up, paying to keep hundreds of thousands of engineers and mechanics, pilots, and meterologists hush-hush, without getting anything out of it. What would the have to gain by intentionally killing off their own citizens by poisoning them through the air.

Mind control, yeah I can see some sense in that.. but killing citizens by giving them respiratory issues just for the lulz? I can't see that happening..

17. nic salsus

nic salsus

Mar 16, 2010
    It's a time honored tradition to hide things right out in the open by making them the objects of ridicule.

It always makes me laugh to hear people who get all their information from the mainstream media passing things like chemtrails off as fantasy. If you were honest with yourselves you'd have to admit you probably don't have enough information to make a decision one way or the other. When you look at things that are documented like HAARP and the effects of fluoride and the history of its use you begin to think that something like the rumor of a chemtrail might not be so far fetched

Question: When exactly in history have the folks in charge ever given a rat's ass about the common folk? Read A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn and get back to me.

18. TortillaChip520

TortillaChip520

Jun 3, 2008
    AZ
    Is there any other reason to do, well, anything???

19. nic salsus

nic salsus

Mar 16, 2010
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

20. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL!!!! (wake-up people)
    what ever it is,.. it is a programmed release that rapidly expands and remains visible for far too long to be plain, ordinary water vapor!!! i live it the mountains and several jets will do co-ordinated fly-by's and an hour later,... over cast skys out of nowhere!!!
    now someone please explain...
    EXACTLY!!! you have no idea... (now go stand in line)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.