1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD CHICAGO: Ampeg SVT-810AV Anniversary Edition 8x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by johnbegone, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnbegone

johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Selling an Ampeg SVT-810AV 8x10 bass cabinet in great condition. This is the anniversary edition with the silver grill cloth. Just a few tolex scrapes on the back (I usually have them covered up with black gaff tape to keep them from tearing any more, but took that off for honest pictures. There is a light amount of rust in the metal cups on the top as well.

I added the kickplate ($20) and I have purchased skid rails for the back ($40) which have yet to be installed. Those will be included and you can install them, or if you want - I will install them before you pick the cab up.

NOTE: I do have the original Ampeg logo from the front, it just wasn't at my rehearsal space when I was taking the pictures. I will put it back on before you pick it up as well.

I've already purchased a smaller cab to replace this, so I'd prefer cash only deals - but feel free to run by trade options with me. I'm interested in a passive jazz bass and maybe some pedals. Let me know what you've got.

$500 - SOLD
    I'm located in the city, the cab is in the East Pilsen / West Loop area. Delivery could be negotiable if you can't pick up.

hO4uE0H.

cAExNIi.

5Iz9Gfh.

TjbPNWo.

2. johnbegone

johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.