Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Chicago area bassists!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DryCounty, Mar 18, 2003.

1. DryCounty

DryCounty

Mar 18, 2003
    Just posted this on another TalkBass forum and was informed this may be a better one to reach y'all.

I'm actually a Tele player, but I came across your site this morning in a desperate hunt to meet bassists in Chicago.

My band, Dry County has had much success as of late, playing shows with acts such as Brad Paisley, Diamond Rio, etc...

We have walked the fence between Rock and Country for quite a while and are now feeling comfortable stepping off that fence into the country side of things.

We have a summer that is steadily filling with dates and (unfortunately) a bassist that is not happy with our decision.

I am interested in meeting bass players from the north/northwest of Chicago that may be interested in joining an established and to date, moderately sucessful band (as I try to excersise modesty with pride).

Thanks so much everyone and please contact me if you (or someone you know) fits the profile.

www.drycountymusic.com
    :bassist:

2. thrash_jazz

thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Hi DryCounty,

Welcome to TB! Normally, "looking for bassist" posts get more traffic in the Miscellaneous forum, so I will move it there. Please send me a PM if you have any concerns.

Have a nice day :)

3. DryCounty

DryCounty

Mar 18, 2003
    ...sorry for the confusion.
    :cool:

4. DryCounty

DryCounty

Mar 18, 2003
    bump