Chicago Area classic to current rock cover band need bassist

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by UncleJimmy, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hey all. Life changes are forcing me to retire from my band and I'm trying to help find my replacement. We play rock and roll covers, everything from the 60's to current. 4 piece band, guitar, bass, drums and vocals. The musicians are all great players. The set list is established and gigs are booked. All you'd need to do is learn the songs and you'll be off and running. Rehearse weekly in Chicago's western suburbs. Gig 2-3 times a month. Send me a PM if you're interested and want to get in touch with the BL.

Thanks
    Jimmy

2. Nobody interested huh? Come on folks this is a real opportunity - somebody jump on it!

3. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    New England
    Wish I lived in Chicago.
    You're right, this is a great oppurtunity.
    Gigs are rare these days.

4. 64jazzbass

64jazzbass

Sep 5, 2002
    Chicago, Il
    Trying to PM you and it isn't working. PM me .I'm interested. Been gigging in the Chicago area for years

5. Hey there when I tried to send you a PM I got the following message:

64jazzbass has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Wanna delete some stuff and try me again?

6. 64jazzbass

64jazzbass

Sep 5, 2002
    Chicago, Il
    Sent you a PM

7. Looks like the band may have it covered. Thanks for the responses everyone.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 22, 2021