1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chicago High School For The Arts needs bassists!

Discussion in 'Jazz Technique [DB]' started by chicagodoubler, Apr 15, 2015.

1. chicagodoubler

chicagodoubler

Aug 7, 2007
    Chicago, that toddling town
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland, Genz Benz
    There's an awesome arts conservatory high school in Chicago that has a shortage of bassists for next year. It's the only public school of its kind for the whole city, and an amazing opportunity for high schoolers to get a true pre-college conservatory education in the heart of the city.

100% of graduates have been accepted to college, and more than $2million in merit-based scholarships have been awarded to alumni.

Please pass this info along to any young bassist (or young artist of any sort) who's looking for a serious boost for their college path, and career.

ChiArts.org
    Admissions@chiarts.org
    ...or PM me, and I'll send you to someone who can answer your questions.

Thanks, and good luck to all applicants!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  2. Sean Riddle

Sean Riddle Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Ventura, California
    A bump for support. One of the pianists I play with in college graduated from ChiArts and he's scary good. I hope they'll get a ton of applicants!

3. chicagodoubler

chicagodoubler

Aug 7, 2007
    It's a fantastic program, and they really need bassists for next year! Free conservatory-level training? I wish I'd had that when I was in high school.

4. chicagodoubler

chicagodoubler

Aug 7, 2007
    Bump for a great opportunity!