Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Chihuahua's are the dumbest dogs ever.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    My step sister got one, and this thing is so stupid that it does not even stop to poop. It poops as it is running around being insolent.

Why do these things exist?

2. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

Because they make wonderful tacos that don't taste like chicken ???

[​IMG]

3. Probably to piss you off so you can let Talkbass know how terrible the world treats you.

4. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Hey, smary guy, I never actually said that it bothered me. I just said they were insolent.

Shove it.

5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

C'mon guys, let's lose the bile.

Someone disses a dog breed and it becomes a personal vendetta ??? :rolleyes:

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    So if Chihuahua's are dumb dogs, does that make my old lady and I dumb for having two?

Sounds like you need to go back to tabcrawler...:eek:

;)

8. eww...just be thankful he/she doesn't dookie on your equip....or your pedals!:eek:

haha,goto do a wah effect and squash it in some poo...thats some wah-wah for yah;)

sorry to hear that man...

9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    No, I'm saying that Chihuahua's are not very smart.

10. odie

odie Supporting Member

THIS IS WARNING NUMBER ONE!!! There will not be a second!!

MIKE- You are slowly becoming a legend here at TB. Easily one of the top 10 of "I wish I didnt have to read another of his troll like posts".
    For the sake of my sanity and for the sake of you remaining at TB. PLEASE STOP!! No more controversy, no more trying to start arguments, no more posts to make you look like an idiot, no more mindless posts. STOP or else Im going to ask that you leave. Im not going to bat for you anymore. Try to regain a little more respect please.

Everyone else Ignore him, dont let him bait you. I will be looking for his mindless threads and closing them immmediatly. I will not tolerate threads by him were he is trying to get attention.

PS sorry for spelling errors I didnt want to waste anymore of my time on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.