1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chill club music (Deep House, Soft Dance, Downbeat)

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Kwesi, Nov 3, 2010.

1. My collection of stuff like this is really limited but I love it and I'm looking for more. To me, it's perfect for sleeping music or something to just relax and groove to. Here's the kind of music I'm talking about:

Samantha James

2. Jared Lash

Jared Lash Born under punches

Aug 21, 2006
    Denver, CO
    Thievery Corporation.

3. I don't know if you are on live365.com internet radio, but I listen to a ton of radio mystic and moving through space. Those two channels are all about chill music.

Also, I don't know if these guys are exactly what you are looking for, but check out sound tribe sector 9
    be nice --

4. Bassamatic

Bassamatic keepin' the beat since the 60's Supporting Member

I agree - this is great relaxation music, party background, etc. GREAT for relaxing on the plane on long trips.

I have a few compilations of Chill Out / Lounge music. The various artists are: (I am not vouching for the quality of the tracks, only that they are on the compilations).

Have Fun!

Carol Water
    Baby Mammoth
    Stargazer
    Lestor
    De-Phazz
    Red Fish
    Comatrix
    Bossa Nostra
    Capsule
    Dr. Rockit
    Dreamwaver