1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

chocolate chocolate OMG CHOCOLATE...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by unbasslichkeit, May 12, 2006.

1. Last week my wife and and daughter and I went to a Spring Festival at one of the local rec centers.

At the booth for the Boys & Girls club was a pretzel jar filled to the top with chocolate candy balls in tinfoil wrapped like soccer balls, basketballs, baseballs, etc. Little bitty fat bombs, each and every one of them.

If you guessed the number of candies in the jar, you won the jar. My wife put her guess down on the list on the table. She guesssed 600. Thought she'd never ever win.

Wrong. This morning she calls and said "We won the candy jar."
    I didn't understand at first. Now I do.

Soo...Now there is my wife and myself (both of whom have been trying to get back on a diet, with mixed success) and our 5 year old daughter...and a pretzel jar full of little bitty fat bombs shaped like basketballs, etc. Throwing them away i sa option, but somehow not a viable one yet.

Anyone want to try guessing the exact number of candies LEFT in the jar right now? :confused:

2. 459

3. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

603:ninja:

4. Wait, how many exactly did you start out with, 600?

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA

-Mike

6. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    i bet youre eating them right now, so no number would be correct.