1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Chorus AND delay pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Pearl_jammin, May 10, 2005.

1. I might be pushing it here but I'm looking for both of these effects and since they are relativly similar in terms of the sort of situation they are used in, I was wondering if anyone does both in the same pedal. I'm not looking for a multi-effect here (although by definition I kinda am lol).

Thanks for any help

2. Hello, i have a Boss DM-100 (http://www.modezero.com/boss-dm100-dm300.htm <- the top one of these two.. There are samples here too) its hardly what you call a pedal but you can attach a footswitch to it and i've read you can mod it to have both Chorus and Delay selectable via the footswitch.

Its a nice analogue (sp?) delay and gives a wonderfully thick chorus. Im not sure how easy they are to find but if you can get one they are quite cool.

Edit: I just had a thought it might be worth looking for a rack fx unit, you would be able to combine the two effects successfully and could be controlled by a footswitch (depending on the unit). You would also be able (again depending on the unit) to play about with parameters and have different delays and/or choruses (sp?)

Not sure if any of that helps. :meh:

3. Thurisarz

Thurisarz

Aug 20, 2004
    Sweden
    The Digitech DigiDelay has a setting/Mode called Chorus delay. I had that pedal when i played guitar and it was really nice.

4. wyliee

wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
  5. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

NEVERMIND I CANT READ