Chorus AND delay pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Pearl_jammin, May 10, 2005.

1. I might be pushing it here but I'm looking for both of these effects and since they are relativly similar in terms of the sort of situation they are used in, I was wondering if anyone does both in the same pedal. I'm not looking for a multi-effect here (although by definition I kinda am lol).

Thanks for any help
  2. Hello, i have a Boss DM-100 ( <- the top one of these two.. There are samples here too) its hardly what you call a pedal but you can attach a footswitch to it and i've read you can mod it to have both Chorus and Delay selectable via the footswitch.

Its a nice analogue (sp?) delay and gives a wonderfully thick chorus. Im not sure how easy they are to find but if you can get one they are quite cool.

Edit: I just had a thought it might be worth looking for a rack fx unit, you would be able to combine the two effects successfully and could be controlled by a footswitch (depending on the unit). You would also be able (again depending on the unit) to play about with parameters and have different delays and/or choruses (sp?)

Not sure if any of that helps. :meh:
  3. Thurisarz

Aug 20, 2004
    The Digitech DigiDelay has a setting/Mode called Chorus delay. I had that pedal when i played guitar and it was really nice.
  4. wyliee

Jul 6, 2003
    South Hill, WA
  5. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest