1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chorus for Jazz Bass Marcus Miller Signature 4 strings Japan.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Driven Crane, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    I have got enough of stomp-boxes. So I see I need only better chorus and a need Bass Whammy. If someone knows - which chorus is better for some reasons, I would like to discuss about it. My gear is bass, Trace Elliott 715 combo and my pedalboard.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  2. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    That's how it is.

Attached Files:

3. The Joyo Chorus is only $35.
    Then you can afford to buy pants.

Andy Will likes this.
  4. triviani

triviani

Oct 23, 2010
    Oh my, indeed.

5. Driven Crane

Driven Crane

May 30, 2014
    I've sold my pants to buy B7K.

6. Bassmike62

Bassmike62 Punch'n Ooomph Supporting Member

You guys are hilarious. I sold a 2-piece suit I couldn't fit it anymore, to help fund the purchase of a Tech21 Bass Boost Chorus. Love what it brings, I'm using a setting that beefs up the tone quite noticeably and adds a touch of effect that you hear on the higher strings. Its been an almost always on pedal for me for the last 2 months.

7. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    +100 on pants... I try not to let cameras come near me when I don't have them

8. Kalik

Kalik

Apr 15, 2010
    France
    Not only pants, but a shirt too !

9. Rebopmass

Rebopmass

Dec 21, 2011
    All depends on exactly what you like. I tried an expereiment. I wanted a clone theory old model. But noisy and expensive. I used A Boss CE 5. I bought a CB3 to modify for different tone. But couldn't mod it. So in a drunken state and experimenting I decided to hook both together. Woah. Two somewhat muddy pedals had a crystal clear boomy chorus close to clone theory with out the noise. My guitarist whose opinion I trust said it sounded awesome and crystalish. If that helps it's one idea.
    and I paid 70 dollars for both pedal. Just one persons crazy chorus idea