Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Chris Isaak...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Hategear, May 20, 2003.

1. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    About two weeks ago, my fiancee asked me if I've ever been attracted to another man. Jokingly I said, "Yeah, Chris Isaak!"

Four nights ago, I was sitting in a bar with three of the guys I used to work with, when "Wicked Game" came on the jukebox. I got all excited, because it isn't every day I hear Chris Isaak in a bar and by that time, I had already poured more than a few Guinnesses into my belly. Anyway, two of the guys started dogging Chris, because he's only had one real recognizeable tune and I defended him by saying, "Hey! Chris Isaak ****ing rules, man!" One of the guys sitting right next to me then said, "I'll tell you one thing, he's a damn good looking man, that's for sure." Boy, I laughed so hard, I almost fell off my barstool!

There you are. Talk amongst yourselves.

2. Chris Isaak is definately hot.

But if I had to choose a man to be attracted to, I'd choose D'Angelo. *shivers* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh D'Angelo...yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

What?

3. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    I don't know, I'm definatley straight as an arrow, but I don't think it's far fetched to acknowledge another guy as "attractive".

And Chris has two recognizable songs. Don't forget "Baby did a bad, bad thing". ;)

4. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    And more recently, "Let Me Down Easy."

You know who else is a damn good looking man? Prince.

5. Nails

Nails

Jun 4, 2000
    Austin, Tejas
    What about "Somebody's Crying"? I love that song.

6. Prince transcends gender, baby.