Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Chris Squire touring UK!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Kink Rimson, Mar 19, 2006.

1. That's right people. Uncle Chris is playing a few dates with his pre-YES hipsters, The Syn. And the venues are small!

Sure to be a great chance to see one of the masters in a more intimate way (oo-er!):eek:

See you all at the Astoria!

www.synmusic.net

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I would have done in the early 1970s - but not now!! ;)

3. Well that told me.

4. PeppermanL2K

PeppermanL2K ...and on the 8th day, God created the Habanero.

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    I would have loved to have seen them when they were here in the States, but they never came close to me. :( I live in the South. We just get Country acts down here.

5. SwitchGear

SwitchGear Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Wisconsin
    Man Kink, have a great time enjoying Chris Squiers bass playing. He is truly one of the masters, I loved his stuff with Yes. I just bought and am enjoying a Yes, Live in Philadelphia 1979 DVD. The hugeness of that band still amazes me. I seen Yes in '77 and remember Chris coming out and jamming by himself on stage to get his sound right before the band took the stage. Of course that was at a big venue.

Ive also have been and still am a big fan of British blues rock. The recent Cream reunion was very good. The first concert I seen was "Mott the Hoople" at the Milwaukee Auditorium in '74. Boogie Woogie. :cool: :p