Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Christmas wishes everyone?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by John K., Dec 20, 2001.

1. Christmas is right around the corner, so I just was wondering what everyone wanted to find under their trees, or whatever for those of you who celebrate other holidays.

Happy Holidays everybody!

2. i got a SVT3 Pro and a SVT 610, my grama gave me the 6x10 but she wrapped the head and put it under the tree (damn her for knowing enough that you need one to use the other) o well maybe she will let me have it early i sure hope so

3. Tonto_Goldstein

Tonto_Goldstein

Aug 26, 2001
    Chicago
    Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass :(

Oh well, maybe next year...

4. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    Well i´m getting:

-Laney HCM120 bass amp (pretty sweet!)
    -Playstation one (yeah, i really want to play many RPGs i missed)
    -clothing
    -money for CDs (i'm getting Incubus-science and Pink Floyd-echoes... and some more)

:)

5. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Actually, I want to find that the gifts 'Santa' brings put a smile on my son's face!

Him being happy this Christmas will do it for me!

6. Mike N

Mike N Missing the old TB

Jan 28, 2001
    New York
    Faith Hill:D

7. Ozz

Ozz Guest

Nov 2, 2001
    suburb of dallas, tx
    My fiance totally surprised me by getting me a Playstation 2! I didn't expect it at all so my Christmas has already been an awesome one.

Hopefully, I'll find Final Fantasy X and Metal Gear Solid 2 under the tree. :)

I also asked for Slonimsky's thesaurus of scales but don't think my parent's could've ordered it in time... It would be great to find a John Coltrane box set under there, too...

8. im hopin to get a new computer...wont happen tho...ah well...mabey they went and surpised me and spend 1000 on a good amp system? :D how come when you ask santa to get stuff, they never bring it if its over 200$? :rolleyes: ;)

9. maybe santa ran out of room on his sleigh for 100 pound cabs and 60 pound heads :( , but then again, he is santa... :D

10. if he can hold all those toys for evry1 in the world, why can he add a lil room for a cab! Hows he fit it all in that 1 bag too? amazing! :D

11. Got my Ibanez BTB405 a few days ago nice and early cause I convinced my mom I needed to practice on the 5 string before our show two days after xmas :D

12. Yep! I second that.

13. Angus

Angus Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Palo Alto, CA
    But since I have no kids to provide for...2 ABM bridges will do me fine. :D

14. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    a hard shell case...and an amp

bp13

15. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

And I'll third that! My present will be the smile on my kiddos faces when they open their gifts.:)

16. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    Same here... I passed over from getting to giving years ago.

Besides, I have enough crap.

:D

Happy holidays

17. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Well, This year, I didn't really want much, so whatever I end up getting is good enough for me. What did I want? I wanted a Cort Curbow 4 string, but after that was decidely said no to, I didn't really have anything.

Whatever is good. I have my Eden rig anyway. Who could ask for anything more?

18. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    What I want:
    -A new 6 string bass
    -A Double bass
    -A fretless Fender Jazz
    -An Ampeg amp

What I´ll get:
    -Clothes