1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chrome Bridge "Ashtray" Cover for Jazz bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ElBajista, Oct 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    More housecleaning!

-Chrome bridge cover for jazz bass. Fits my 4 string Jazz bass. Will also fit on very narrowly-spaced 5 strings, such as SX 5ers, as long as they have a small bridge.. Light scratches on the cover, but not visible from more than 3 feet away. $15 SOLD!!

-TI Flats for 5 string. Extra longscale set. Good as new, only a few hours of playtime. This would be perfect for someone with a 35" scale bass with a string-through-body bridge, or a 36" scale bass. (This Set.) $40 SOLD

Prices are negotiable!

Buyer pays shipping and paypal (if used). I can get photos for serious inquiries. Thanks!

2. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    re:6 string set

What's the length from ball end to start of wrapping(assuming it has the usual wrapping the other end)?

How long were they used?

thanks, K

3. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL

About 39 1/4".

I've actually never used them. I bought them off of another TBer who got them on a new 6 string bass. He said that they were only used for a short amount of time. I can clean them in DA if you wish.

4. K-Frog

K-Frog

Feb 6, 2002
    Camden, AR, USA
    I'l have to measure mine and see if they will fit.
    I string through the body normally.
    If the ball end isn't too big, I can string through the bridge if necessary.
    My last set of new strings had ball-ends so large they wouldn't fit in the bridge.

K

5. sleeptighttiger

sleeptighttiger

Mar 9, 2006
    Is the 6 string set still available? i'll take it, if it still is...

6. jeremyr

jeremyr

Sep 4, 2006
    Maywood, IL

are the TI flats still available?

I'm not familiar with 36" scale strings, but if I just went through the bride and cut them down to size would I run into trouble?

Thanks.

If they're sitll availalbe let me know as I would like to take them off of your hands!!!!!

Send me a PM

7. ElBajista

ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    bump!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.