1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chrome Gotoh Res-O-Lite

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by strangedejavu, Sep 13, 2010.

1. I finally got my tuning machines in from the ebay auction I won and I just do not need this many tuning machines...

I am still waiting on numerous parts that the seller forgot so at this time all I actually have in my posession is a bunch of chrome machines... Will ship tomorrow if you are interested

They come with an extra set of screws, 16 extra nuts (the things that hold the machines to the headstock) and 14 extra washers....

100obo for the lot which includes

10 NEW Res-O-Lite machines complete(screws, nut, washer, machine) chrome (treble side)

2 NEW gotoh 700 series complete (screws, nut, washer, machine) chrome (bass side)

14 extra chrome washers

16 extra nuts

alot of extra chrome screws

These machines retail for 36 a piece!

So you are really getting over 400 dollars worth the gotoh chrome pieces for only 100obo shipped!

Let me know, no offer refused, I am shipping out a bunch of stuff in the morning so these will go out first thing in the morning!

Attached Files:

2. 90 shipped

3. changed my mind 80 shipped tonight only

4. sold

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021