1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chuck Cher Marc Johnson Concepts for Bass soloing

Discussion in 'Double Bass Pedagogy [DB]' started by hynes31, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Hi everyone. First post here on talkbass....Wondering if anyone knows where I could get a digital copy of the two cd's that come with this book. I've owned the book for a long time. I used it to prepare to get into university for jazz performance almost 15 years ago now..... Unfortunately I no longer have the cd's and I remember how inspiring it was to listen to Marc demonstrate the written examples in the book. Finally decided to revisit this book so any help would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for a freebee here happy to pay online somewhere if it exists, I already paid once but definitely worth paying for again. Really great memories of practicing and listening to Marc with this book. Thanks all!

Keith Rawlings likes this.
  2. Send Chuck Sher an email, he can send you a CD.

Keith Rawlings likes this.
  3. Jason Hollar

Jason Hollar Jazz & Cocktails Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2005
    Central Pa
    Sheesh I still have the cassettes!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021