1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Chuck Garric and Dennis Dunaway

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by kodiakblair, Nov 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. What a night. Just back from the Alice Cooper gig in Glasgow. Great show,Alice looked in good health,the set list was interesting. The band were smoking and Chuck Garric played his heart out. Forgot how great a tune Halo of Flies was :) Only fancy gear I spotted Chuck use was his strap, looked like it was a polar bear skin :laugh:

Then I spotted this fella in shades behind the backdrop and thought I saw a glimpse of a sparkly bass. Could it be true ? Were the surviving members of the Alice Cooper band in Scotland ?

They were and Christmas came early :thumbsup: Having never had the pleasure of seeing Dennis Dunaway play before I just sat there stunned. Think I'm finished with gigs now as I doubt anybody will top tonight :)

jd56hawk, bobyoung53 and JimK like this.
  2. Did he have his sparkly EB-3? I always liked his bass playing.

3. No it was the sparkling Jazz.

bobyoung53 likes this.
  4. Axstar

Axstar

Jul 8, 2016
    East of Eden.
    Did they bring out Bruce/Buxton on guitars as well? Does Alice stick a wee reunion spot in the middle of his live shows these days?