Chuck Norris?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bluez Dawg, Jan 23, 2006.

1. I got a stupid question guys? Why does every forum I belong to is picking on this dude? Yeah I know hes an actor and a crappy one tooboot, but why are they? Did he do something stupid like Steve erwin did? "Steve erwin used baby as bait"
  2. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana
    Every time I see his name, I remember the Conan O'Brian episodes with the "Walker, Texas Ranger" lever.
  3. AxtoOx

Nov 12, 2005
    Duncan, Okla.
    I don't know about the other forums, but it seems to be all in fun around here. I have some mutual freinds w/ him. Some of my Aikido Instuctors did demonstations w/ him back when he was basically exclusively Martial Arts, and he does have the best Roundhouse in the business and is very good. I sure wouldn't want him mad at me.
  4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Its because Chuck Norris's beard is the hardest material known to man. He can cut diamonds with it.
  5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    someone once told chuck norris that a round house kick wasn't the best way to kick someone. this had been reported by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
  6. When Chuck Norris has sexual relations with a man, it's not because he's gay or bi.

It's because he's out of women.
  7. Apparently only Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.

Hasn't this thread been done?
  8. I really do believe that Chuck Norris is a real stand up guy. His total gym 2000 has really helped me to get the lean, tone physique I've been after for years.
  9. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Dolphins and humans are sometimes known to kill for fun. Chuck Norris is the only species known to let others try to kill HIM for fun.
  10. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Considering all of the Chuck Norris comments are about how tough and manly he is, I wouldn't think too much about it. It's all in good fun.

This is definitely an Internet Trend, and six months from now, someone's going to have a thread called: "lol! Chuck Norris" and post a slew of the Norris comments. Then there will be two responses lol'ing, and one or two dudes with rolleyes saying "this is so six months ago".

Having said that, my two faves are: the only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is another Chuck Norris.

There is no such thing as an Endangered Species list, only a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to exist.
  11. Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan The man with no name...

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
  12. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

It all started here.

Ever since someone composed a list of all these facts and some other sites made their own knockoffs it has been all over the net and now it's yesterday's joke.

brad cook
  13. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

those were both vin diesel. :mad:
  14. I'll call Chuck Norris any name I want...behind his back.
  15. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Not when I heard them!

Besides, Vin Diesel is nothing. A flash in the pan actor (and a poor one at that). Chuck Norris is... Chuck Norris. When Mr. Diesel is heralded in the annals of history alongside Norris, Segal, and Van Damme, we'll talk.
  16. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    In ancient China there is a legend that one day a child will be born from a dragon and vanquish evil from the land. That man is not Chuck Norris, because Chuck killed that man.
  17. trumpeter

Jan 23, 2006
    Amherst, MA
    Chuck Norris fought Gandhi in the very first Ultimate Fighting Championship and won in less than 15 seconds by crushing Gandhi's rib cage with a single punch. Later, officials questioned the validity of the match, as it took place in Gandhi's home, while he was asleep.

that is why.
  18. Jack

Sep 6, 2003
    Newcastle, UK
    That's nothing, yesterday Chuck Norris slammed a revolving door.
  19. trumpeter

Jan 23, 2006
    Amherst, MA

I've been making fun of C.N. for years.
  20. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Conan Made it popular, then the internet trend took over. I'm already bored of it, I was bored of it the third time I heard "the list"