Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Chunk Systems agent 00Funk

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Sep 1, 2004.

1. just curious to wether anyone has tried or own one of these envelope filters? the look pretty cool and are made here in aus, but are twice as much as what i was looking at for a digitech synth wah (i have no idea how much electro harmonics effects cost), so the 00funk costs $400aus

www.chunk.com.au

2. Bass Tranquil

Bass Tranquil

Nov 16, 2003
    When I saw the title I was hoping this would have a review, but nope. I've been looking for a good review of this item as well. I've only met one person here that has used one and I can't even remember who it was.

3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Search? *shrug* Never even heard of them, sorry.

4. Kheos

Kheos

Aug 12, 2002
    Belgium
    yeah, that's most likely the next pedal I'm gonna buy. But first I'm giving myself a few weeks; months possibly, to save my money(as in not spending it as much as I'm doing now :() and to find some info about them. I'm really interested in reviews, comments, thoughts...
    to get the ball rolling, I've heard nothing but good things about it, the only remark is that the sweep seems ti be a bit uhm step like, instead of smooth.
    anyone agreas? disagreas?

5. well i first saw this pedal in april 2004's issue of bass player in the namm section, and it claims to be the worlds most versatile envelope filter pedal, plus its made here in australia so i think that why i might end up with one...and also what i like about it is that the battery's sit in a magazine which slide out for a quick change,
    [​IMG]
    plus after trying the digiteh synthwah i was kinda dissapointed from what i last remembered of it

6. Kheos

Kheos

Aug 12, 2002
    Belgium
    that's one of the many things I like about my Ezekiel 25:17
    and chunk being in Australia isn't exactely a good thing for me, living exactly on the other side of the globe
    but I like the looks, the name, the sounds, the fact that it's handmade, the battery slide thing...

now I wanna know everyting about it, why people bought it, and or sold it, what are the downsides, how does it respond to active basses, do people use it before or after distortion/overdrive, what crazy sounds doe people get out of it...

7. you can get it through godlyke distribution
    www.godlyke.com
    but theres a few comments on the chunk systems website