1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer $350! w/card and power supply

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by AverageWhiteBassist, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Man, this kills me. I have used the Chunk Systems Brown Dog before as well as the Agent 00 Funk and to have those tones in a programable box is amazing! This one is very clean, sounds awesome and has the latest firmware with Paul Turner sounds. No issues with crashing, I have used it for hours continuously without issue. I waited 4 years to get this in my arsenal, but have had some unexpected bills force me to move it for now. $350 shipped Con US and it comes with power supply, SD card and quick start guide as well as a manual. Over $600 new, grab this one for half the price!

Attached Files:

• OS.
      OS.jpg
      File size:
      30.8 KB
      Views:
    • os2.
      os2.jpg
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  2. WaldoNova

WaldoNova Having fun yet? Supporting Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Mt Vernon, NY
    Pm'd

3. All PMs replied. If you want me to consider any partial trades, please include what you would like to receive for your trade in any PM. Again, I prefer straight cash and this is half of what a new one is, so I am not inclined to get you much. Being said, I will listen to whatever your offer is.

US shipping and cash offers are priorities. Great trade offers, but have not found the one or full cash sale.

Thanks!

4. SOLD! Heart officially broken!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.