Chupacarbras is a Coyote?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nickthebassist, Jan 6, 2005.

1. OK, for those who don't know what Chupacarbras is, it's this weird animal that has been killing thousands of animals across america for a good 30 years. It sucks their blood out. Anyway, some people shot these animals(said to be chupacarbras) that they thought were killing their chickens, and when they did DNA tests, they turned out to be Coyotes. Well, if anyone who has seen/heard the descriptions of Chupacarbras will know it isn't like a's much to large. What i wanna know is if anyone else is interested in the unexplained, and what their views on chupacarbras are?
  2. Real Chupacabra's live in South America, and kill goats.
  3. odie

odie Supporting Member

None here and I live in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
  4. odie

odie Supporting Member

By the way they are such thing unless you believe in vampires too.
  5. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

sorry ,
    but that is Mexican folk lore , used to scare bad children .
    not really any truth to the concept of vampires { but it's still fun to talk about while drinking tequila ...} :D

the most recent events show that the animals { killed by local ranchers } were indeed NOT chupacabra ... simply sick coyotes .
    possibly with severe skin mange .
  6. They are not fake. They are most at large in Puerto Réco(sp?). They're menna be like a big over grown wolf, that sucks the blood of goats, horses, cats, dogs, whatever it can lay its paws on. And it isn't impossible that it sucks bloo,d look at vampire bats, they suck blood.
  7. Oh, the funny jackelope. I used to love it when he was on Sagetvision....oh, I miss his zany antics....

You know, in between goring unsuspecting varmints.
  8. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

your'e right !!
    they only come out at night and they wear capes and speak in weird european accents and how they got to Puerto Rico , well , i guess they flew over with their big wings ... and , they can control creatures of the night !!

sorry , i was being rude ...
    but you are right about vampire bats . they certainly do exist . :D
  9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Also be on the lookout for wookies.

brad cook
  10. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Man, I hate Wookies.
  11. Wookies, why did it have to be Wookies...
  12. Wookies rock, I wish i was a big walking carpet with a laser bolt firing cross bow.
  13. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    The people who did Alien vs. Predator should do another movie called "Wookie vs. Chupacabra".

brad cook
  14. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    back in the day, they used to call me El Chupachava...:smug:
  15. vs. the YoQuieroChihuahua
  16. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    I tried translating it into using a Spanish dictionary and the closest thing I could find was "The man who sucks"

Chupar=to suck

Could it be?
  17. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

Chava means girly....

i recorded an album awhile back called "El Chupa Chavas" (kinda lame album)...the song was about a stud ;)

but you were scaring me there for a second! :D
  18. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    BTW, my stud days are way over with.....i'm fat and hairy now (plus engaged!!! :D )
  19. odie

odie Supporting Member

Those Chupacarbras like to hang out with Nelly across the big pond, but just during the warm summer months. Sometimes he is known to chill with Bigfoot out on the west coast around Oregon and Washington.