1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD CIJ Fender Marcus Miller w/ SBK TSA Case Pristine!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by 61reissue, Apr 11, 2015.

1. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Price:
    Trade
    Strings:
    I have a Fender Jazz's a signature Marcus Miller CIJ (S068801). I love CIJ Fender basses, I like them morethan I do USA Fender basses so the idea moving this one sucks,especially because they are not made anymore but I have suddenly developed an itch to play/try a Warwick! NOW INTERESTED IN JUST TRYING SOMETHING NEW SO OPEN TO HEARING ANY OFFER!! 04/19/15

First the MM is in excellent condition a very strong 9+/10 and is the nicest one I have ever seen. I see 2 small depression when you tilt it in the sun and that is it. You will NOT find one made in Japan in better condition and if you are looking at a Marcus Miller 4 string you want one from Japan! I also have a very very nice SBK case with the TSA latches that will accompany the Marcus Miller that cost me $150 alone(not the case in the picture by the way).

Obviously I would prefer a local deal to the Philly area but will definitely ship for the right deal. I can take additional pics if you need them.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
  2. spectorj

spectorj Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
  3. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
  4. spectorj

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    Let me know if you want to do the deal. I am ready to ship. You are correct that a P deluxe is a versatile is a versatile bass. I am in the opposite situation as you, I have several P style basses but no J basses.

5. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    Are you just looking for a 4're

6. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    I hit you back.

7. spectorj

Jun 12, 2005
    West Columbia, S.C.
    Hi Matt,

Are you still interested? I need to know asap.

James

8. I have an Ibanez Premium SR 1405. Mahogany body, flame maple top, wenge/bubinga neck and fret board (warwickish), nordstrand pickups, 3 band eq., recessed dunlop straplocks (Warwickish again). Thoughts???

9. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    I'm going to pass James...thanks for the offer though.

10. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Going to pass but thanks for the offer.

semiprohooker likes this.
  11. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Now open to trying anything not just Warwicks..try me! Also here are the additional pics in the SBK case as requested. photo%202_zpskyvqs8nu. photo%201_zpsy7kijfrb.

12. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Bump

13. More or Les

More or Les Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Long Island, NY
  14. 61reissue

61reissue

Sep 23, 2011