1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CIJ Fender P bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RS, Sep 6, 2008.

1. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH
    As new CIJ Fender P bass in lmt ed. 3 color sunburst. I bought this bass new from Ishbashii last year. I added an aftermarket tort pg from Jeanies, Fender solid nickel rounds, and a soft/hardshell case.

In as new condition. I think I took it out of the house once. I asked them to pick me a light one, and it is the 2nd lightest bass I've owned out of the 50+ basses I had/have. It sounds great, it very comparable tonewise to my 72 P. I really am more of a jazz bass guy and I really need $, so one has to go.

This model has the upgraded alder body with the USA pickups, which sound fine to me. It has the vintage board radius and frets, unlike the American Series Fenders. The nut is about 1.6" and the neck shape is fantastic.

I'd like $650 shipped. No trades. PM if interested.

9708gear014.

More pics here:
    http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z41/ohbass440/MIJ 62 RI Pbass/

2. chf3354

chf3354

Jan 26, 2004
    Puerto Rico
    pm sent:hyper:

3. RS

RS

Aug 27, 2000
    Cleveland, OH